Life’s fascinating journey brings different challenges and experiences as we navigate through different seasons. As we embrace our golden years, we might find it necessary to seek professional help to navigate through the complex emotional terrains that might come our way.
At our clinic, we believe the golden years should be filled with joy, peace, and fulfillment. Our team of skilled and empathetic psychotherapists is trained to create a conducive environment where seniors feel comfortable expressing their feelings, their fears, and their dreams.
Services we offer:
- Grief Counselling: Loss is an inherent part of life, and it can feel weightier during this phase. Our grief counseling services are designed to help seniors navigate the challenging aftermath following the death of a spouse or a friend, or coping with the idea of mortality.
- Depression and Anxiety Counselling: The golden years can often be accompanied by loneliness, health problems, and other life-changing events leading to depression or anxiety. We offer specialized counseling for managing these emotions and restoring the joy of living.
- Family Counselling: As family dynamics change, seniors may struggle with their new roles and relationships. Our family counseling sessions are aimed at promoting understanding and resolving conflicts within the family.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): CBT is an effective technique to deal with worry, panic, depression, and other emotional challenges. It equips seniors with coping mechanisms to manage their reactions to stressful situations.
- Life Transition Counselling: Change, be it retirement, relocation, or aging, can be overwhelming. We offer life transition counseling to help seniors adapt to change and embrace their new lifestyle in a positive way.
- Wellness and Life Enrichment: Beyond addressing challenges and turmoil, we also focus on the promotion of mental wellness, teaching stress management, and improving overall life satisfaction.
Why Choose Us?
Our team of professional psychotherapists is passionate about offering supportive, non-judgmental, and confidential services. We uphold dignity, honor personal values, and celebrate individuality, respecting the life experiences that our clients bring into the sessions. We also offer virtual counseling sessions ensuring support is offered in the comfort of our clients’ homes if needed.
Family Counselling, Family Theraphy, Child Counselling, Child Therapy, counselling for kids, Adults, Child Psychologist , Psychotherapist, Therapist, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Behavioural Issues, Learning Disabilities, Autism, ODD, Social Emotional Issues, Self Regulation. Our therapy specialties include: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Behaviour Therapy, Collaborative Problem Solving, Social Skills Training, Strength-based Approach, Play Therapy, Dialectic Behaviour Therapy (DBT), and Psychodynamic Therapy. Harmony Counselling, Lorena Patrucco, Mississauga. Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Etobicoke, Milton, Georgetown