Careers at Harmony Counselling
Registered Psychotherapist or Qualifying member (Independent Contractor position)
Join our team! We are currently hiring for in-person or online services (with Tele-health) in our Oakville, Ontario office. If you are a Registered Psychotherapist or a Qualifying member then Harmony Counselling is looking for you. Join our growing team on part-time basis!
Harmony Counselling is a positive and energetic group practice and we are looking for Registered Psychotherapist or Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) with a passion in working with children, youth, families, and adults. We offer individual and family therapy for a wide range of issues using a variety of evidence-based approaches. Our collaborative approach to mental health treatment, with a combination of individual counselling, parent support and training, as well as family therapy, to re-build connections and improve relationships.
Covid protocols and government guidelines are followed for all in-person sessions.
Some virtual sessions with adults and teenagers might also be available, but the main focus would be to provide services to children and their families in-person.
We are looking for a passionate practitioner who has the following background and qualifications:
- A Master’s Degree in Psychology/Psychotherapy/Mental Health and registration with CRPO (Full or Qualifying)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with children, teens and families Proof of liability insurance
- Practice evidence-based approaches as well as integrating research
- Manage client records and information in timely and efficient manner
- Experience and training supporting children with ADHD, behavioural and social issues, anxiety, depression, and/or parents’ separation among other difficulties.
- Proven ability to interact with clients and their families in an empathetic manner
- Demonstrates time management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including report writing (English)
- Flexibility in working day/evening/weekend
- A minimum of one year commitment
- Wanting to work as part of a team (attending group meetings and supervision)
We look forward to hearing from you. While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for employment recruitment purposes only, and not for any other purpose.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract (Independent contractor)
Salary: $ 60 – $90 per hrs.- (Based on skills and experience). Free Parking on-site
Schedule: 20-24hrs/week (Weekday/evenings/weekends)
Education: Master Degree level
Careers at Harmony Counselling
Jobs, Jobs, Family Counselling, Family Theraphy, Child Counselling, Child Therapy, counselling for kids, Adults, Child Psychologist , Psychotherapist, Therapist, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Behavioural Issues, Learning Disabilities, Autism, ODD, Social Emotional Issues, Self Regulation Our therapy specialties include: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Behaviour Therapy, Collaborative Problem Solving, Social Skills Training, Strength-based Approach, Play Therapy, Dialectic Behaviour Therapy (DBT), and Psychodynamic Therapy. Harmony Counselling, Lorena Patrucco, Mississauga. Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Etobicoke, Milton, Georgetown